Women love this water for its toning and firming of skin!
1. Add to Bath Water: keeps your tub free of rings and keeps skin beautiful.
2. For washing your face: astringent properties are effective in toning and firming your skin. Pat and leave the skin dry. It is also an excellent toner after shaving.
3. Hair Care: Use instead of rinse: Reduces annoying tangles and brings out a radiant shine.
4. Use in the rinse cycle of your washing machine: soaking in acidic water before the spin cycle will soften your clothes naturally. No more toxic fabric softeners.
5. PET CARE: Great for grooming your pet: Brush with acidic water to obtain a soft and shiny fur.
6. Housecleaning: Remove dirt from hardwood floors, ceramic tiles, without leaving a sticky residue.
7. FOR POLISHING: Polish mirrors, eyeglasses, glass objects and windows to a high sheen.
8. WASHING DISHES: Dishes and glasses will come out sparkling clean.
9. FOR REMOVING TANNINS FROM TEA CUPS AND CLEANING BURNT POTS AND PANS: To remove stains, grimes and grease leave it to soak in water for 24 hours.
10. For frozen foods: spray foods with acidic water when freezing so that foods like fish and shrimp do not lose their flavor when thawed.
11. BOILING EGGS: even if the egg cracks during cooking, the egg yolk will not leak out of the shell!! You will also find that eggshells peel off very easily.
12. In batter for fried foods: Fried foods will turn out nice and crispy, not oily, even when left to sit for extended periods of time.
13. For washing and preparing fruits and vegetable containing ANTHOCYANINS: The vibrant colors of cherries, plums, grapes, strawberries, red cabbage, eggplants, asparagus, etc…will not change when washed and prepared with this water.
14. COOKING BEANS: Beans will cook to perfection using this water. Acidic water will speed up cooking time so be sure not to overcook.
15. BOILING PASTA: Boils pasta to an AL DENTE consistency.